Saturday, September 13, 2014

Little Twin Stars loose powder

I saw this Little Twin Stars powder while I was in Japan, and I was immediately drawn to it because the puff is so cute! I didn't purchase it when I first saw it, but it kept showing up in front of me and on my second-to-last day there, I decided to just go for it and made a purchase from Don Quixote. The reason I was so reluctant was that I'm not really a make up person, and I didn't really want to pay $18 for something I wasn't really going to use, but now I'm glad I got it!
 
 I'm not really up-to-date on Japanese cosmetic brands (and I don't know enough kanji to really be able to read the labels), but a simple google search told me that the powder is a Little Twin Stars collaboartion with AC by AngelColor which is known to be a pretty good brand!
I had a choice between "light natural" (Lala puff) and "multi natural" (Kiki puff). After looking at the testers in the store, I decided on light natural.
 
 
(Tried to edit so that the powder is close to IRL color as possible, but I think it really depends on your computer/device!)
While in the store, I thought that maybe it would be cool to get the multi natural (Lala puff) powder as well just so I could have both twins, but my mother was like, "why? your skin is only one tone!" Lol, this is so true, and I didn't really want to spend $18 on one powder, much less an additonal $18 on one I couldn't feasibly use (since I don't intend on tanning).
 
The puff is so so cute! Definitely the selling point for me and what grabbed my attention. Besides excellent aesthetics, it's super soft. Since I don't really wear a powder regularly, I don't have something to compare it to besides a cheapy sponge, but it seems good quality to me! The powder itself has a nice, light, pearlescent shimmer which gives a fresh, clean look.
 
I was hoping for more pictures for  this to be a fuller "review" of the powder, but I horribly fail at anything beauty and make up related lol. The powder blends pretty well with my skin and does what it's supposed to afaik.
Anyway, the packaging is cute, the puff is super cute and soft and it's a functional powder with a very light shimmer! I'd glad I bought it :)

5 comments:

  1. This has got to be the cutest loose powder in the World! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man this is freaking adorable!! I'd buy one of these if I could but unfortunately I find loose powders to be hella messy and annoying. Do you ever get that problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I ever used one before lol. But yeah it's more messy than my usual copmpact

      Delete
  3. So cute!! I love the puff. I like how your so reasonable and get one twin. I would have gotten both :/. LOL! I really think this is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I do wish I had gotten both but the money....hahah

      Delete