Sunday, October 13, 2013

Liz Lisa 2nd Anniversary 3000yen Bag

VENT offered a lucky pack with a one piece, cami and a top for their 2nd anniversary! I missed getting the first version but I managed to snag one in the second set. The stock photo looked like this:
 

Here's what was inside ^^.
In addition to the bag that the clothes were in, I also received a shopping bag and the 14th Anniversary newsletter!

A closer look at the newsletter:
 

 And a few pictures of the clothes...

 The OP -

The top -

And the cami/inner piece -

 I've been less than pleased with contents of the lucky packs before, but this one was not bad! I don't know if I will keep the long sleeve dress because it's not very suitable to wear here. I believe it's the same dress from the 2013 boston bag fukubukuro which I didn't buy, so it's interesting to see it. I might list it in my shop later. Let me know if you're interested! SOLD! Thank you <3

______________________________________________________________________________
  How to order from Liz Lisa and Tokyo Kawaii Life video and photo tutorial here!


8 comments:

  1. They have 14th anniv lucky bag too! Did you order them? It's for 5000 JPY each^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that! I didn't order one because I'm not interested in the dress that comes in it. I definitely don't need anymore long sleeve dresses :| I already have more than I want :( Did you get one? I'm interested to see what else is inside!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the pic! I missed getting this one. I happened to have another pack of brand new 1st anniversary pack as my friend who bought it and couldnt fit in. Btw, did u try out the brown trench coat you posted in your header pic in cold weather (like -ve temperature) ? I am keen to find out cause I have one too but as I am from a all year sunny country, I don't get to wear it and I definitely do not wish to be under dressed for cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! Are you in Japan right now? Where are you from?
      I actually just posted about the coat a couple hours ago. I didn't end up bringing the coat with me because my brother told us that it wouldn't be cold. When we arrived, a cold front was just settling in and it was abnormally cold almost the entire time we were there.
      The coat would have been very useful, but I somehow got through the 40 degree weather with just a jacket/sweater and my boots. I was very cold the whole time but I didn't get sick or anything. I would have been fine without the coat in the 60 degree weather that's usually the temperature there, but it definitely would have been nice to have had the coat since the weather was much colder for us coming from Hawaii :|

      Delete
  3. This lucky pack was really great *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had less than desirable contents before and I was reasonably happy with this one!

      Delete